• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy S20+ volume settings won't save

VWilliamm

Lurker
Jun 25, 2020
Going through the settings I am able to change the sound settings for ringtone, media, notifications, etc. However, after some unknown period of time they get reset to a default state without any user input. This default state includes setting the ringtone at about 80%, which is way too loud. I am trying to set the ringtone to about 20% and want it to stay there. samsung ringtones
It is a problem because my wife is a schoolteacher. And with the pandemic, she teaches children on Zoom calls, and the loud ringing of my phone disturbs her children's classes. Is there a way to stop the phone from automatically resetting the ringtone to 80% volume? It sounds like a bug in the Samsung One UI. Has anyone else experienced this problem? This is on an Xfinity provided Galaxy S20+ in case that part is relevant.
ringtones free: https://ringtonesfree.info/

Last edited:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones