• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy S24 Series

On my Pixel if I click to view a PDF it automatically downloads it and displays it. I can then find the PDF in Files>Downloads and delete it if I want too. Here's a pic

Screenshot_20240308-111346.png

Reactions: Duckster
Upvote 0
On my Pixel if I click to view a PDF it automatically downloads it and displays it. I can then find the PDF in Files>Downloads and delete it if I want too. Here's a pic
That's similar that what I'm trying to avoid. Sometimes I just like to open the PDF and move on. Now that it sometimes makes me d/l the PDF, I have to go in and delete it. I had TONS of old PDF's cluttering up my old phone. I just recently gave it a good cleaning before transferring everything to the S24U. Now I find myself cleaning again. Yeah, I could just ignore it, but had hoped for a fix if someone had found something that would fix that error message.

Reactions: AugieTN
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Yayyy Samsung is making Bixby even better for the 4 people who actually use it!
:p

Upvote 0
Add my name to the list. Bixby does a TON of things Google Assistant can't. I used to love S-Voice too, but everyone preferred Google Now for some reason. Google Now couldn't even toggle Wifi on/off or set an alarm!

Remember Wear OS 2.x? I felt sorry for the many who couldn't even use Google Assistant on their watches because it failed so much with 'that didn't work' or 'sad cloud icon' while Bixby worked flawlessly on my Galaxy Watch.

Never understood the hate for Bixby. It works fine. I am not sure if Galaxy AI is for the camera only or a new voice assistant.

Reactions: Duckster
Upvote 0
Just curious if anyone can see this post. I even struggle to find it sometimes.

Upvote 0
Just curious if anyone can see this post. I even struggle to find it sometimes.

I've seen it. I'm in need of an upgrade and tend to scan the posts with newer phones. If you need to frequently visit that post you should bookmark it

Upvote 0
I've seen it. I'm in need of an upgrade and tend to scan the posts with newer phones. If you need to frequently visit that post you should bookmark it
I tried but was unable to. Thanks for the feedback. I wasn't sure that it even posted. I've had to hit the "post" button a couple of times to get some of my posts to go through. Wasn't sure if it was my phone or not because I didn't see any replies. Thanks again.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones