• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy Tab A (2017) Stuck at bootscreen after using ADB Reboot-bootloader command

I connected my Tablet to my computer, installed the ADB program (Windows), and ran adb reboot-bootloader.
Now my tablet it stuck on the boot screen, showing the Samsung Galaxy Tab A logo, and in the upper right corner it says:
ODIN MODE (HIGH SPEED)
Product Name: SW-T380
Current Binary: Samsung Official
FAP LOCK: ON
OEM LOCK: ON
WARRANTY VOID: 0x0
QUALCOMM SECUREBOOT: ENABLE (CSB)
AP SWREV: S1, T1, R1, A2, P1
AP SWREV: K 1, S 1
SECURE DOWNLOAD: ENABLE
download mode!!

It has not done anything else. It is stuck there. It is not in a loop. It. Just. Sits. There. What do I do?

Did you try to power it off? Hold the power button for 10+ seconds and it should power off then boot it back up. On some devices with accessible batteries you can just pull the battery and put it back in and boot up.

By the way since your bootloader is locked your tablet went into download mode instead. Not a big deal, you'll be fine. Just try what I suggested.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones