• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

GamerROM Nexus 6 Troubleshooting Thread!

D

Deleted User

Welcome!

Your having problems with our OS and we are here toxhelp you fix common problems that may ouccur from time to time so ket's get started!

For GamerROM Eclipse™ Users:

FAQ:

Q: My Stock launcher isn't responding and only see my wallpaper...how can i fix this?

A: This is a an issue when the launcher is unable to load due to the following:

• Lack of permissions being granted.

• Launcher has permissions but still doesnt respond.

To fix these issues go to "Settings>Apps & Notifications>Sense Home" and force stop the app,you may still see it active but it's normal, then enable all permissions and ensure you enable the advanced settings, once enabled the launcher should work with no problems.

Q: LTE on my phone isn't allowing me to access the internet, but still allows me to make calls and send texts...how can i fix this?

A: Their are many things involved of why this can happen, it could be a bug or maybe not, but if your experiencing this issue ensure you ensure the following is up-to-date:

• Device Config Is up-to-date.

• Your PRL is up-to-date.

If the above is 100% completed go to "Settings>System>Reset>Reset Nework & Wi-Fi Settings" this will reset all settings related to connectivity and you should see a 3G or LTE icon pop up in your status bar, if still doesn't work try it again, and if it still persists contact your carrier or update your radio binaries using a PC.

For GamerROM Orion™ Users:

COMING SOON!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones