• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Games you wish they would bring to your favorite platform

alostpacket

Over Macho Grande?
Nov 29, 2009
NY
alostpacket.com
DISCLAIMER: this is not a debate about platforms!

Rather, we can come to this thread and wish we had games we don't! See? That's much more positive.

Seriously though, what games do you wish they made for your platform?

For me I wish these were on PC:

The Last of Us (PS)
Destiny (PS/Xbox)
Halo series (Xbox)
Infamous 1/2 (PS)
Uncharted series (PS)

Sounds like someone took my negative thoughts towards Uncharted being stuck on PS and made a thread about it ;)

I would like to try out Uncharted, Destiny, and OF COURSE...The Last of Us. Especially that last one, I would just love to play it, I have heard many great things, and have yet to spoil anything about the game. :)

Upvote 0
Id effing love Infamous in the Xbox. Infamous Second Son is the only reason we bought a (used) PS4 and once we completed it, sold the console. Similary we bought a PS3 just for Infamous 2 as well. At the minute we have another PS3 (sold the last one after completing Infamous 2) and we only have it because my partner wanted to go back and play the first Infamous.
I might even play Uncharted if it were on Xbox lol.
I just prefer the controller and achievements over trophies. Which is weird really as before the PS3 was released it was the only console I wanted and disliked the 360 (and original Xbox) but, now love it. I wish the Ab's Odyssey games would come to the 360/Xbone too but, doesn't look likely. Also wish Nintendo didn't have a lot of exclusive Sonic games. Firstly because it's just wrong, Sonic being on anything Nintendo and secondly because I'd love to be able to play them but, as much as I love Sonic, I can't justify buying a Wii/Wii U for his games as generally they're not all that great and it would just be for me - where as Infamous even though buying a console seems excessive for that, it is for me and my partner.

Upvote 0
Pokemon on the Xbox One.. honestly I got the bairn a 3DS XL with Pokemon X and I've not stopped playing it :D It reminds me of old style JRPG's, I'd love to see a more adult version, if one ever came out I'd buy a Wii U instantly. Xbox could also do with a Mario Kart style game too, something fun and a break from the serious games like Forza.

I went from a PS3 to XB1, the only game franchise I'll miss is Uncharted.

Upvote 0
I wish they would bring hearth stone to android phones.

I imagine you already know, but It came out last week. :)

I've been waiting for that since February. Unfortunately in that time my Nexus 7 died, and I don't think HearthStone would work on a phone.

I did try installing it on a phone win a 4.8 inch screen. Text was just about legible, but I don't think I could play it for long. Which is a shame because it ran perfectly on there, whereas my N7 was slowing down pretty frequently.

Upvote 0
I imagine you already know, but It came out last week. :)

I did try installing it on a phone win a 4.8 inch screen. Text was just about legible, but I don't think I could play it for long. Which is a shame because it ran perfectly on there, whereas my N7 was slowing down pretty frequently.
Wow i really didnt know that. To bad my lg g2 is not supported.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones