• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

GameStop Questions

Cryptic79

Android Enthusiast
Sep 10, 2008
St. Louis, MO
So, I came across an extra 360 this weekend in a trade (got rid of some extra paintball gear). I'm thinking of trading it in. I found out that the store by my house is buying them at $180.

However, I was wondering if anyone knows:

1. About how much do the wireless controllers get bought for?
2. With my EDGE membership, will I get the 10% trade-in bonus on the system or just the games?

I asked about the bonus credit and that was a no go, but I didn't know about the membership deal. I'll probably still get around $300+ for the system, extra controller, and 4 games. I'll get 70% bonus on the games.

10% EDGE
20% towards New SMB
20% towards GOW2
20% for 4 games

The games I'm trading in are Dead Space, Overlord, Skate, and COD4.

I figure I have an outside shot at $360+.

Upvote 0
Anything. I'll get the New SMB for the wife and GOW2 because I'm giving into peer pressure (I can turn down drugs, but I almost always give in to video game pressure).

Other than that, I could really use a chat pad for the 360 and maybe PS3. 2 more PS3 controllers and some other new games. Kind of depends on what I get from the in-laws.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones