• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Gas prices?

I've switched most of my Gardening tools ( lawnmower, weed whacker, blower ) to either battery or plug in , the gas out here is way to high.
I enjoy battery powered tools. I have screwdrivers, skill saw, chain saw, little air compressor, and a string trimmer for my cabin that are battery powered. It's too bad that battery powered tools just won't make it through a commercial mowing day. Or, it's a shame that extra batteries are so darn expensive.

Local gas prices have finally fallen some here. I filled up my wife's Jeep yesterday with $3.29 gas.

Reactions: AugieTN
Upvote 0
I enjoy battery powered tools.
Cant Speak Nathan Fillion GIF

Upvote 0
25¢ a gallon when I was in high school !
Same here and less. There was a gas war going on when I first started driving and gas prices dropped as outlets competed for business. It was still expensive to drive for a kid. I had three buddies that rode with me to high school that chipped in for gas or I'd have struggled to keep gas in the car. We won't talk about the shinny tires that were on my 57 Olds. :)

Reactions: AugieTN
Upvote 0
Sheetz Gas Stations in Ohio

.....at Sheetz gas stations and restaurants, the company is lowering the price of unleaded 88 gas to $1.99 a gallon. This time around, the price cut went into effect on Monday and will end at 11:59 p.m. on Nov. 27.....

Sheetz $1.99 Thanksgiving gas: Can your car use it?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones