• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Gone pictures from sdcard

Rytissss

Lurker
Jul 3, 2016
Hello. I have 64gb sdcard and Xperia z5. I made pictures to save to sdcard but suddenly they didn't show up in gallery or any 3rd app like quickpic. All I got is this logo on pics (I've uploaded a file). After restarting phone,they just dissappear completely. Is this a problem with phone itself or sdcard? (by the way,sorry for my English)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160703-234107.png
    Screenshot_20160703-234107.png
    572.1 KB · Views: 378
Hello. Sorry for the delay. No worries, your English is fine. I've had problems with my sd card slot on my Z5 for months. The sd works in my PC so the card's good. I've been meaning to send it in for repairs but have been missing a backup phone to get me through. Anyway I can't remember the exact message that kept popping up but have you seen something like "the sd card is blank or needs formatting"? I've done a bit of research on that one and Sony will fix it under warranty. If you're not getting that error message, have you tried the sd card in a PC or other device? If it doesn't work there then it's a problem with the sd card, if it does work then it's a problem with your phone and you should contact Sony :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones