• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Google device policy

Hello, good afternoon, I have problems with the Google device policy. When I start the section with the app, I create the work profile and then the app gives me a network error and in the notification bar I get the necessary action in the account, could you please help fix it

Attachments

• IMG_20221124_142819.jpg
    IMG_20221124_142819.jpg
    464.8 KB · Views: 489
  • IMG_20221123_165816.jpg
    IMG_20221123_165816.jpg
    229.9 KB · Views: 81
Setting up a Mobile Device Management service is something that's not an easy task, it involves a lot of decisions based on established company business plans and how extensively it wants to control and monitor the mobile devices of its staff and workers.
So if your IT administrator isn't too familiar with the MDM Admin console, that brings up the question on just how much does the business you work for want to even have a centralized service like MDM implemented?
This is just an assumption but it sounds like currently it relies upon the Google workplace apps service, but is currently set up with log into their respective accounts individually.
https://support.google.com/a/answer/7396025?hl=es

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones