• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Google now doesn't work

I used to use Google now all the time. I used it especially to find articles about phones and other tech. At some point, I don't remember when but probably after an update, it stopped displaying all cards except for weather and parking location and occasionally things to do and football. However, Google now on my nexus 7 still displays all of the cards I used to get about phones and tech as well as news. Both devices have the same Google accounts and both have the same account set as the default account. Both have the same android version and the same Google now version. I really don't know what to do and I haven't seen anything about this on the internet. Google now settong on my phone even say it's going to give cards based on internet searches but it doesn't. I would appreciate any help. Thanks.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones