• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Google Play Book to Pdf?

Did you buy the book thru the Play Book app? If so then no, they are drm restricted and can only be viewed by the Play app. It's the same if you buy a Kindle book. It can only be viewed by the Kindle app.

However if you have an ebook that is in any of the ebook formats, than it's just a matter of moving that file to your PC.

Reactions: Davdi and Dannydet
Upvote 0
I bought and downloaded a book to my Google Play Book. But I want to more conveniently search this book on my PC as a pdf file format. Can I do that?

Google Play Books offers its own application and online interface for reading books electronically. However, you may want to look into the possibility of using third-party programs to record your screen or print pages to a PDF file. When I wanted to learn about great depression, I used https://supremestudy.com/essay-examples/great-depression/ for this. Please remember that it is important to respect copyright and use books in accordance with the law and Google Play Books policies. Not everyone just follows through.
Unfortunately, in the case of books purchased and downloaded from Google Play Books, access to the PDF file is usually limited.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones