• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

AugieTN

Extreme Android User
Dec 9, 2022
Illinois Home & Tennessee RV Home
If you have ever watched Master Chef, Kitchen Nightmares or Hell's Kitchen, you know how adamant Gordon Ramsay is about fresh food ingredients, Never ever use anything frozen, plus, never use a microwave.

Gordon Ramsay just came out with a frozen meals you heat up in the microwave. I went ahead and bought his frozen Chicken Pot Pie

Gordon Ramsay Just Launched A Frozen Food Line But Fans Are Conflicted

chicken potpie.jpg

Upvote 0
I wouldn't buy it just because of Gordon Ramsay, dude is a complete ass :cool: :cool:
not only is he an ass, but 80% percent of his restaurants fail at some point. i know that majority of restaurants fail because it is hard to run that kind of business. but having a name like his should give him a vantage over everyone else.

when i went to culinary school, one of my chefs(teacher) worked with him. and she said that he was a piece of :poop: and that his cooking was ok......not great, but ok.

i never liked the guy and i would never eat any of his food. i hate his personality. why he is so popular is beyond me. and the fact that he put his name on some frozen food junk says that he is in it for the money.

it looks like any other frozen food that is out now. i think Marie Calendar's pot pie looks and probably tastes better than that junk.

Upvote 0
not only is he an ass, but 80% percent of his restaurants fail at some point. i know that majority of restaurants fail because it is hard to run that kind of business. but having a name like his should give him a vantage over everyone else.

when i went to culinary school, one of my chefs(teacher) worked with him. and she said that he was a piece of :poop: and that his cooking was ok......not great, but ok.

i never liked the guy and i would never eat any of his food. i hate his personality. why he is so popular is beyond me. and the fact that he put his name on some frozen food junk says that he is in it for the money.

it looks like any other frozen food that is out now. i think Marie Calendar's pot pie looks and probably tastes better than that junk.

Did you eat raw meat for dinner?

Angry Season 3 GIF by SuccessionHBO

Upvote 0
I'm neither a Gordon Ramsay fan nor a hater. The wife and I have seen his Restaurants in Vegas but have never eaten at one due to the price. I do watch Master Chef.

I did eat his Chicken Pot Pie tonight. The only different about it compared to any other Chicken Pot Pies I have eaten is it had a lot of chicken in it. Other than that it wasn't anything special

Last edited:
Upvote 0
G. Ramsay, love him or hate him, he knows his stuff....
I'll have to try it....

True, you don't get Michelin Stars serving a Big Mac :LOL:

Gordon Ramsay: 17 Michelin Stars Ramsay is associated with seven current Michelin Stars, but throughout his career his restaurants have earned a total of 17 stars. His first taste of these coveted awards came in 2001 when his namesake restaurant earned three Michelin Stars.

Upvote 0
True, you don't get Michelin Stars serving a Big Mac :LOL:

Gordon Ramsay: 17 Michelin Stars Ramsay is associated with seven current Michelin Stars, but throughout his career his restaurants have earned a total of 17 stars. His first taste of these coveted awards came in 2001 when his namesake restaurant earned three Michelin Stars.

You don't earn Michelin Stars for instant ready meals (TV dinners) either, no matter who's name is on the packet.

Upvote 0
I'm surprised in the soft culture we live in they can actually still put the word "faggots" on it.

I think they're only sold in Britain. Pork meatballs wouldn't be branded like that in America.

I used to live very near the Brains factory in Kingswood, Bristol, where the faggots used to be made. Kraft(or whoever) probably makes their faggots in Poland now. And I do remember seeing the Kraft Foods, Brains staff bus every day when I was at school. A Bristol Lodekka bus. I know The Lamb pub as well,

brains bus.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones