• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Happy Mother's Day 2024

olbriar

Jun 19, 2010
Land of Oz
Today is the day set aside to honor our mother for being that super special person in our life. It should be a daily observance and emphasized on the second Sunday of May. Mothers are precious! I lost my mother when I was in my early twenties and I still suffer the gravity of that loss. I'm sure your mother was or is a very special person in your life as well. Take the time today to remember and honor her. Happy Mother's Day!

happy Mother's Day.

had some mimosa already. i have some wings and korean style short ribs marinating in a miso lime glaze....will be grilling those later on. i also am expecting some chocaloate covered strawberries from Mother's Day Chocolate Covered Strawberries & Gift Delivery | Shari's Berries later today.
1715535239860.png

Upvote 0
Reactions: Dannydet
Upvote 0
what do you mean "you people"????
Nice response, but I would have gone with this....

But seriously, we have some new neighbors of Asian decent. They have 2 propane grills in their garage and actually grill inside the garage. Talking to multiple friends about this they know people of Asian decent that do this as well. The other morning they were cooking egg rolls in oil on the grill side burners. They have the grills no where near the opening of the garage. It's just crazy, and just a major fire hazard.

Upvote 0
Yeah I agree, using a propane grill inside your garage is an accident waiting to happen. My cousin is a fire chief and has seen too many garage fires because of this!
And then imagine explaining this to your insurance company. I can only imagine the look on the face of the agent when they come out and you explain you were grilling and cooking with oil on a propane grill in your garage.

Cant Speak Nathan Fillion GIF

Reactions: Dannydet
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones