• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Head Phone Jack Issues

flcb7

Nov 2, 2011
Hey guys/gals I own a P.O.S Motorola citrus. I use my head phone jack pretty much daily. I went to plug her on in and the music would not play via head phone jack. It just plays out of my speaker on my phone.

I'm a moderator over at another forum so I know how to search and read threads. But I can't find any info on this specific issue. Is there a setting that I might have changed? Or did this simply just take a dump on me? I can't afford a new phone right now so I'm stuck with this one unless I find a deal for a cheap phone that is worth it. I really wish Verizon would come out with a phone that actually works...I end up having a software problem with EVERY phone I have got from them. My cell bill is free to me so I can't really just up and switch cell providers unless I wanna pay the bill...and I don't lol

Thanx in advance
-Ryan :D

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones