• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Headphone sound on HTC desire X sounds terrible

Sietse

Lurker
May 25, 2013
Hey guys,

So I recently bought a HTC desire X(about 2months ago) and I must say that I am pretty happy with it. In the beginning both the speaker sound and the headphone sound were good, and I had no problems with it. But about a week ago I got an android update and ever since the sound from my headphones sounds terrible. It sounds like someone made huge changes in the equalizer(which I believe is not there on HTC desire X).
I checked with other headphones on my phone and they had they same problem.
I also checked my headphones on another phone and there was no problem there.
Anyone could help me?

thx in advance,

Hey guys,

So I recently bought a HTC desire X(about 2months ago) and I must say that I am pretty happy with it. In the beginning both the speaker sound and the headphone sound were good, and I had no problems with it. But about a week ago I got an android update and ever since the sound from my headphones sounds terrible. It sounds like someone made huge changes in the equalizer(which I believe is not there on HTC desire X).
I checked with other headphones on my phone and they had they same problem.
I also checked my headphones on another phone and there was no problem there.
Anyone could help me?

thx in advance,

Yes this is correct, with OTA 401.3 there are a few so called bugs and one of them is the sound of the music through the earphones.
I believe this has been rectified with then next OTA update 2.20.401.5

Keep looking for the update and load it up.
Hope it all works out fine for you.

ORA

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones