• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello Raphael :)

Yay! Raphael came home with me and Tickle today. What a big mush he is. He's 4 (Tickle is 3), came off the track in Hialeah Fl sometime in May (was at the vet on the 26th) and ran 175 races. He's had a very big day and is sleeping, or is just a Greyhound so is sleeping. My sister and her kids came over and just love him already, they think they should get one too. We'll see how he settles in but he's off to a great start. Tickle is a bit confused but they get along really well. I'll have to pick up a lot more toys post haste!

Here are 2 really terrible pics.

The one I met first/last week was Luster, he's mostly white with blonde-ish spots. They brought him, Flash and Raphael today. Luster is a chewer and can't be on hard surfaces for long periods because of his broken (healed) foot. I have hard/laminate floors. Flash is very vocal and puppy-ish, I liked him but he would be a handful. Raphael is, so far, great! I wasn't really sure who they were bringing, if none of them worked they had others to 'try'. I think Tickle made a good choice.

Upvote 0
IMG_20161025_193751.jpeg

He seems to be settling in nicely. He's just so dang sweet, I'm glad Tickle found him.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones