• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello world!

Did you develop the round icons with the chrome circle surrounding them? That's what I'm using throughout my Smart Launcher Pro app drawers and on the home screen. I really like the consistent and professional look.
Hello, actually I've used Photoshop and an easy trick with rulers and 45 degree rotation to make them.
Thank you so much for the positive words!

Upvote 0
Hello!
For those who still follow my work, another app was published earlier today. (online radio)
Check out my profile for the exact link (view all posts) , because there was a problem with my main app thread and I'm not sure where exactly my apps thread link will be placed while you are reading this. :))

Upvote 0
Hello!
For those who still follow my work, another app was published earlier today. (online radio)
Check out my profile for the exact link (view all posts) , because there was a problem with my main app thread and I'm not sure where exactly my apps thread link will be placed while you are reading this. :))

Make sure to post it in the App & Game Announcements forum :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones