• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HELP: Heart shaped rainbow app

anna678

Lurker
Aug 5, 2020
Hi,

My bf sent me a screenshot and I noticed these two icons, a heart shaped icon with 4 diagonal colors (violet, red, orange, yello) and another one an icon with two blue persons. Does anyone know what these apps are? Please help.

Attachments

• E9D35FDB-BDA9-440F-8A17-21A2D28D7AEB.jpeg
    E9D35FDB-BDA9-440F-8A17-21A2D28D7AEB.jpeg
    10.6 KB · Views: 677
Last edited:
no idea. just an fyi there are thousands if not millions of apps that have different notification icons. so unless it is from a popular app, most of these threads go unanswered....or at least only guess will be given. it is kind of like searching for that needle in the haystack......but you never know you might get lucky.

the easiest way is to look thru the phone's notifications to find out what it is. but in most cases the phone is unavailable for various reasons. since, this phone is from your bf, why not just ask him? its better then going behind his back......just saying.

edit: and by the way we get this question almost on a daily basis......so you are not the only one.

Reactions: Dannydet
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones