• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Daniel Fernandes

Android Enthusiast
Aug 20, 2016
Okay, so I've been here for quite a while, but yesterday I saw @bcrichster post his introduction and I thought that I should do the same... :D

I had joined this forum because I was interested in knowing more about Android. This was my first online community (if you exclude WhatsApp). And I really like this place a lot because it's so friendly and we talk about things other than Android too!

Before I was interested in Android, I used to spend a lot of time solving Rubik's cubes (which explains my avatar...). I still do that, but not as much as before. Mostly because I feel like if I need to learn anymore about cubes, then I'll have to spend months learning it.

I have a huge fascination for apps! I have tried android studio and made the "Hello World" app and a FlashLight app. But I somehow find thunkable.com (it's like App Inventor) better. It's easier to use and fast. But because Android Studio gives more control on how your apps work, I am planning to switch back to Android Studio soon in the future.

Recently, I started to learn about electronic music production. It's like making music on your computer. So you can also call me a musician... ( :p).

I hope I'll have a nice time here :D

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones