• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hoping this trickles down to fi network.

shalemail

Android Expert
Jul 21, 2010
Under your bed
http://www.androidcentral.com/t-mobile-launches-enhanced-voice-services-clearer-more-reliable-calls

And furthermore, I hope software updates to the Nexus 6, 5X and 6P can add this function.

"For now, EVS is only available on the LG G5, along with the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge. The G5 works with EVS out of the box, while the Galaxy S7 and S7 edge recently received a software update that enables the feature."

yeah that would be nice, loving my nexus 5x and google fi, and i can hear people nice and clear, but they say i sound staticky and muffled - so i turned off wifi calling in the phone app settings, cus i read that helps a lot so hoping my future calls will be better!

im just super happy to see visual voicemail on fi :D

was frustrating though cus on my nexus 4 + straight talk, everyone always said "i cant hear what you are saying...you sound so muffled!!" - and i just got off the phone with my bank and he said that, on my brand new shiny n5x :( but i turned off wifi calling so hoping future calls will be better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones