• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hot Ones - Heatonist

AugieTN

Extreme Android User
Dec 9, 2022
Illinois Home & Tennessee RV Home
There was a TV show called Hot Ones a couple of years ago. There are new Hot Ones videos on YouTube where celebrities try different hot sauces. All of the Hot Ones sauces are available at HEATONIST Hot Sauce | The World’s Best Hot Sauces

I just order for the 3rd time through Heatonist. All of their hot sauces have been excellent

My kids bought me a bottle of Da Bomb Beyond Insanity. I use it now and then. Dip a toothpick in the sauce and then into a batch of chili and your chili will melt your teeth.
images

Da Bomb Beyond Insanity Scoville & Spiciness​

Da Bomb has made a name for itself as one of the go-to super hot sauces. This stuff hits harder than almost anything we’ve tried, with a lasting burn. That is kind of the point of this sauce – to get a reaction. We’ve seen plenty of great reactions from celebrities trying a wing with Da Bomb slathered on thick.

The simple fact is that Da Bomb Beyond Insanity comes in at 135,600 SHUs on the Scoville Scale. However, we feel that the experience feels much hotter than some sauces rated at 1M SHUs or higher. Simply put, this is one of the hottest hot sauces we have reviewed to date. The heat comes more from pepper extract than from actual superhot peppers, but it is still pretty shocking to try.

Upvote 0
Hot Ones put out Chicken Nuggets at Walmart that had a variety of their hot sauces. I bought one that had "The Last Dab". I tried The Last Dab and my lips and tongue went numb and the top of my head was wet from sweat for an hour. The Last Dab: Apollo | Hot Ones Hot Sauce | HEATONIST

Normally I just buy red and green Tabasco, but these Heatonist Hot Sauces are been great.

Upvote 0
i love hot ones been watching on youtube for a very long time. did not know they were on TV as well........lol

i do like spice up to a point. not sure i can handle Da Bomb. it looks and sounds terrible.

edit: and how dare you post anything with Gordumb Ram-terrible. there is a reason he is always on TV......Because his restaurants sucks!!!!!!!!!! he has opened and closed some many restaurant that you can't count on two hands. sorry not a fan of this guy!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0
edit: and how dare you post anything with Gordumb Ram-terrible. there is a reason he is always on TV......Because his restaurants sucks!!!!!!!!!! he has opened and closed some many restaurant that you can't count on two hands. sorry not a fan of this guy!!!!!!!!
His scrambled egg recipe is awesome though.

Ignore the shrooms and maters though.

Last edited:
Reactions: AugieTN
Upvote 0
Hot Ones put out Chicken Nuggets at Walmart that had a variety of their hot sauces. I bought one that had "The Last Dab". I tried The Last Dab and my lips and tongue went numb and the top of my head was wet from sweat for an hour. The Last Dab: Apollo | Hot Ones Hot Sauce | HEATONIST

Normally I just buy red and green Tabasco, but these Heatonist Hot Sauces are been great.
I still have some of those in my freezer.

Upvote 0
I hope you didn't get the ones with The Last Dab. It's just insanely hot
Yeah, I did. Have only tried either the classic or los calientes so far. Had to postpone eating them until I figured out my abdominal pain issues, which ended up being a large gallstone. Now I have to well plan anything spicy and/or fatty in my diet.

Reactions: olbriar and AugieTN
Upvote 0
Yeah, I did. Have only tried either the classic or los calientes so far. Had to postpone eating them until I figured out my abdominal pain issues, which ended up being a large gallstone. Now I have to well plan anything spicy and/or fatty in my diet.
Finally tried the Last Dab Apollo. It was hot but tolerable for me. My 12 year old daughter on the other hand.....not so much.

Upvote 0
I'm on the Heatonist email list. I saw they had a few new hot sauces. It's always fun to try new hot sauces

Hot Sauce GIF by Lifetime
I typically stick to Frank's for everyday use. If I see something interesting I'll grab it, such as the Hot Ones chicken kit.

I used to use Dave's Insanity Sauce on pretty much everything but that was ~ 20 years ago.

Upvote 0
Tabasco is good but I migrated to Louisiana Hot Sauce years ago and have never gone back. It's not hotter but I like the flavor.

I was brought up on Tabasco Red, but I switched to Tabasco Green, which isn't as hot as the Red, but I loved the flavor of the Green

Reactions: olbriar
Upvote 0
I'm not a fan of hot sauces, instead prefer dried hot pepper powders when cooking. My favorite is Bhut Jolokia, it's the limit to my Scoville tolerance and even then only sparingly. I consider it a success when I'm in a chilly room but still profusely sweating, with a numb tongue.
I'm also banned from using any hotness when preparing any food for other household members .....sigh

Upvote 0
I don't get it. Why do y'all intentionally want to eat something that hurts?

LOL! There is flavor that comes with hot sauces. As I mentioned, I switched from Tabasco Red to Tabasco Green due to the flavor.

Trust me, we aren't all masochist :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I don't get it. Why do y'all intentionally want to eat something that hurts?
Personally, I find it to be really amusing to heat up some leftover pizza sprinkled with some really hot peppers, watch some TV, and find sweat dripping from my ears when I take off my headphones. Added benefit, no one else will use my headphones because of this so I always know where they are.

Upvote 0
Personally, I find it to be really amusing to heat up some leftover pizza sprinkled with some really hot peppers, watch some TV, and find sweat dripping from my ears when I take off my headphones. Added benefit, no one else will use my headphones because of this so I always know where they are.
I get this you are a girl vibe from you sometimes..

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones