• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How do I choose my home page?

Hi there. I've been playing around with my Vibrant and just lowered the number of pages the Home screen has. Doing this, however, changed the page that comes up when I hit the actual "Home" button.

It's becoming very annoying and switching the order of the pages around by dragging them in the Edit mode hasn't helped. It even sometimes chooses the very right-most, completely blank page to be the default home one.

How can I assign which of the Home pages I want to pop up when that button is hit?

Thanks in advance.

NO....There is a specific way to do this. On any screen, pinch/squeeze two diagonal corners together as if you are zooming out on an image. This will put ALL your screens up on a single screen. Now, look close, and you will notice what looks like an "up" arrow at the top of each of your screens. That is actually a "home" symbol....looks like a little house. Decide which screen you want to be your "HOME" screen, and tap that little house symbol at the top of the desired screen. Ta-Da! It should even give you a message "Default Home Screen has been changed."

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones