• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How no coffee at truck stop led me to my new phone case

joe71

Android Expert
Jan 14, 2011
Nevada
You average truck driver can go with out having a decent home cooked , sit down meal for weeks or months on end. You quickly learn as much as you would like , you're chances of getting a hot shower daily just aren't going to happen.
Clean clothes? Bring about four to five weeks of clothes, pants, shirts, underclothes, several pairs of shoes. I recently did laundry after four weeks.
There is one thing us truckers can't live without, well at I can't and that is coffee.
Here in a little bit I will heading out. I went inside the truck stop to where I am and they had the coffee section closed
Wtf :maddroid::saddroid::thumbsupdroid:
Seriously what is wrong with people okay that was seriously uncool. So I walked down to another gas station and got there about twenty minutes before closing . I got some extremely water down but rather okay tasting coffee.
As I came in I saw they had a metro PC store (I think that's what they are called,) any how I see they displaying a Moto E5 play, considering I only paid about $70 for the phone I am not concerned if it gets broken.
However my Moto E5 plus I paid over $200 for ($245-$250 with tax). My rule any phone over $200 or simply not wanting to incur the wraith of the wife get a case.
Long store short I was able to get a case for the Moto E5 plus. I was worried because the only place I could find that carried a case for my phone was best buy (electronic store for those not in the states) your thinking why not drive over and get one.
Easier said than done when you're driving 72 feet of tractor and trailer. But now I can rest easy and later on in January when I go home when my daughter ask for her phone I will hand it over and life will be good:cool:

Reactions: Clementine_3

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones