• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How to adjust in call volume

spman

Android Enthusiast
Feb 26, 2013
Hi,

I understand that during a call I can press the up/down volume button to increase/decrease the other person voice volume.
1. How to adjust in call volume (the other person speaking during call) during no active call?
2. How to let every new call start with the maximum in call volume?

Thanks

Hi,

I understand that during a call I can press the up/down volume button to increase/decrease the other person voice volume.
1. How to adjust in call volume (the other person speaking during call) during no active call?
2. How to let every new call start with the maximum in call volume?

Thanks
1. do not understand this what you are saying. what do you mean by "no active call"?
2.every call should start at whatever volume you have currently set. there is a ringtone volume setting and then there is a system volume setting. there is no setting for in call volume. call volume is controlled by the system setting.

Reactions: spman and AugieTN
Upvote 0
This is a guide I saw ("Adjusting the Volume on my Samsung Galaxy. Increase In-call Volume. When on a call, press the Volume key to increase or decrease the in-call volume. Please Note: You are only able to adjust the in-call volume when on a call." source https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/adjusting-the-volume-on-my-samsung-galaxy/ )

ToQDe2Z.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0
1. do not understand this what you are saying. what do you mean by "no active call"?
2.every call should start at whatever volume you have currently set. there is a ringtone volume setting and then there is a system volume setting. there is no setting for in call volume. call volume is controlled by the system setting.
"call volume is controlled by the system setting.">What do you mean? Does adjusting system setting adjust the call volume?
-----
I saw this
xeCx65I.png

source https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/adjusting-the-volume-on-my-samsung-galaxy/

Do you mean adjusting the System higher will have higher in call volume?
System volume can only be adjusted if phone is set to Sound mode.

Upvote 0
Reactions: puppykickr
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones