• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How to download TikTok videos without the watermark

We’re sure that you’ve all seen TikTok videos posted around the internet, not just on TikTok’s platform. This is pretty common as it allows for creators to create videos in one app and then distribute it across their social media platforms, but if there’s something that you might have noticed, most of these videos tend to come with the TikTok watermark.
In a way it’s a good thing as it means that even if a third-party were to upload the video, at least the original creator gets some credit for i

Reactions: Ala30
Ace! This is exactly what I was looking for. Of course, I'm probably paranoid, but I'm terrified of losing some funny videos, so I constantly download them. Although I know why it happened. My Facebook page was hacked, and, accordingly, I lost all the stored materials there. There were many photos and videos with friends and family, but now they are not available. I'm very sorry about that. At that time, I tried to save everything in applications to not occupy the memory of the phone or computer, but this was a big mistake. So now, I always keep something important on multiple drives. If you suddenly need to download a video from Facebook, this should help you https://rapidvideodownloader.com/.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones