• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How to get preloaded lock screen multi-pack from A20 on A12?

Xt1na

Lurker
Mar 8, 2022
just got a galaxy A12, and the preloaded multi-pack lock screen wallpaper is ugly and I hate it.
My A20 came with a dope preloaded multi-pack lock screen wallpaper, but I can't find it anywhere in the galaxy store, I can't find where it's stored in my phone, a couple files were labeled "...wallpaper" ,but it wasn't in there.
I don't know if it's possible to send it to my new phone, I've tried long pressing on it and all that but nothing popped up with sharing option.
Anyone know a way to get the wallpaper pack on my new phone? Or am I stuck with this ugly lock screen wallpaper pack?
20220308_025829.jpg Screenshot_20220308-025703_Wallpapers.jpg

It's most likely found within the system apps and might not be accessible to be copied. I found mine on my z fold 3 by going to the phone's settings and under wallpaper, it was there. But I could not copy it or do anything with it other than to chose it as my wallpaper which I do not want to do.

The only thing I can think of doing is to go to your old phone, of you still have it, and set your wallpaper you like and then make a screenshot and use it as your wallpaper on your new phone.

Have you checked Zedge? It's found in the play store. I use it for all of my wallpapers and ringtones........ They have thousands of wallpapers that are pretty slick....... Check it out.

Reactions: mikedt and Dannydet
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones