• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root How to make own theme?

i have commander i just don't know how to use it yet... still a work in hard progress..

It aint that bad. Takes a good 15-30 minutes of messing around with it to see how it operates.

A little trick I learned with AC is that once you push a file to your phone you can install it through commander by double clicking on it. I thought that was cool.

Upvote 0
i have commander i just don't know how to use it yet... still a work in hard progress..

Its easy use Just put ur phone in internet connection then if u wanna copy a file from ur phone just pull and put the directory were u want the copy of that file to put And Bam then if u want to push just pick the file from the directory u put it in ur pc then press push pick it Bam U Did It

Upvote 0
LOL Alright lets say i have a wallpaper i want to downlaod of the internet do i have to resize then put in drawble folder ?

That's a good question. I'm not sure honestly. I DONT think so. But wallpapers are funny because they never turn out right, they are always HUGE when added to the phone. Just gonna have to try it and see.

A good wallpaper app is called wallpaper wizidri. It edits wallpapers specifically for hdpi screens.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones