• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How To Resolve Product Activation Failed For Microsoft Business Excel User?

Hi All,

I am facing an issue with the Business Excel sheets which were shared by our admin. I am here to share my problem.

The Product Activation is Failing on my HP Laptop even though it is licenced. Do anyone of you know how to solve this. Please do share if you face the same issue before.

Hi All,

I am facing an issue with the Business Excel sheets which were shared by our admin. I am here to share my problem.

The Product Activation is Failing on my HP Laptop even though it is licenced. Do anyone of you know how to solve this. Please do share if you face the same issue before.

Who actually supplies and licenses you with Excel, is it your business admin that has an enterprise license? Then you'll need speak to them about it. On the other hand If you bought it yourself from Microsoft, then it's Microsoft support you'll need to contact about it. Like have you got an Office365 subscription? Those are really the only ones who can legally help you solve your Excel product activation issue.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones