• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Huawei u8150 help

aven4d

Nov 5, 2014
Kenya
am using Huawei u8150 and it's
rooted,so i kinda downloaded Rom
manager and tried to flash
clockworkmod recovery 3.0.2.4,after
doing so,when i went to confirm in
clockworkmod recovery,my phone got
stuck in ideos logo,i tried to factory
reset it via settings but it still
reboots and gets stuck in the logo,I
even tried volume up+call button
+power key and it still freezed in the
logo,okay the phone functions fine
but now i can't access recovery menu
please help anyone who might have
an idea

Dont worry, I am going to help you. follow this link and download the stock roms by clicking the place tittled here. http://jehnszegreat.blogspot.co.ke/2013/08/installing-stock-firmware-ideos-u8150.html . Select the roms for your country country. After this do the following
1. open the zip.
2. format your SD card
2. Copy the whole dload folder to your SD card(it has the update app in it.)
3. Insert your SD card into your phone
4. turn off your phone and remove the battery
5. Press volume up + end call and power button. This will work when you try to atleast 3 times.
6. Make sure your Battery is full before doing this.
After the update has finished, your phone will auotomatically reboot hence will be as good as new. This is the only cure for a huawei ideos u8150 rooted device, bricked device and some issues with bugs with some custom roms.
Pease tell me if this has helped you unbrick your phone. You are most welcomed and feel free to ask any other question.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones