• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Huawei Y5 2019 Theme Server Lock Screen Doesn't Apply

P

Plamen Petrov

I just purchased 2 lock screens from Huawei Themes server directly from my Huawei Y5 2019. Once paid, they both show APPLY, but then impossible to apply. The downloaded lock screens just appear in my phone without any options, just showing themselves and that's all. No way to be really applied. So Huawei got my money and gave me two lock screens that are impossible to be applied.
Any ideas how to fix this?
Thanks

I just purchased 2 lock screens from Huawei Themes server directly from my Huawei Y5 2019. Once paid, they both show APPLY, but then impossible to apply. The downloaded lock screens just appear in my phone without any options, just showing themselves and that's all. No way to be really applied. So Huawei got my money and gave me two lock screens that are impossible to be applied.
Any ideas how to fix this?
Thanks

Was your Y5 updated to EMUI 10, Android 10? Because some theme that were on the Huawei Themes store are incompatible with EMUI 10.

For refunds, you'll definitely need to contact Huawei Customer Service for that.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones