• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help I absolutely hate "Lollipop"

Burnzie

Lurker
Jun 18, 2015
Where do I begin... I hate the white background on everything, looks awkward. I hate the way the keyboard looks, I hate the new home/go back icons, etc... I have heard that there is no way to downgrade. How is that possible that it's impossible? There has to be a way?? I can't believe that there are no color schemes!

Just a few reasons why I can't stand it- I'd almost sell this phone and just buy another new Moto X I hate it so much.. LOL.. ANY help??

I want kitkat back!

I totally agree.

HORRIBLE lag with every program/app/et al. No matter what I tried to do to remedy, I could NOT fix it. (this was back in january). Finally sent it back and got a new 2014 model with Kit Kat, and now again LOVE the phone.

What i don't understand is WHY i don't see a zillion "lag" problems with other Lollipop users??

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones