• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I completely forgot..

never used SetEdit SettingsDatabaseEditor - Apps on Google Play before so i can't comment really on how to use it. the only thing that i see in the app is for enabling haptic feedback. it shows no specifics for the fingerprint scanner. and from what i can gather, it looks like you can only edit the strength of the feedback.....which you can just go to your phone's settings under vibration and haptics to adjust it....no need to use the SetEdit app.

.....but i could be wrong cuz like i said i have never used it before.

Reactions: Dannydet
Upvote 0
never used SetEdit SettingsDatabaseEditor - Apps on Google Play before so i can't comment really on how to use it. the only thing that i see in the app is for enabling haptic feedback. it shows no specifics for the fingerprint scanner. and from what i can gather, it looks like you can only edit the strength of the feedback.....which you can just go to your phone's settings under vibration and haptics to adjust it....no need to use the SetEdit app.

.....but i could be wrong cuz like i said i have never used it before.
I have used it a few times, and pretty much if you want to glance at it head over to the XDA developers, that is the first time I have heard of it to turn off the fingerprint haptic.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones