• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I need help identifying a Icon notification

peach1

Lurker
Feb 15, 2023
I'm new here and not sure how this works but I need help. Does anybody know what icon notification this is it looks somewhat like a fish or a shark?

Attachments

• IMG_20230215_142134.jpg
    IMG_20230215_142134.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 162
Welcome to AF. Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with the notification. I hope there is another here that has some clue to the app. If it's on your phone you can pull it down for mor information. Please keep in mind that there are now countless notifications and only the most common are known by most. I hope another has more information to lend.

Upvote 0
Just wanted to let you know that I merged your threads together so that the replies can all be in one thread.

Unfortunately I don't have an answer for what app the icon belongs to but nothing about it suggests to me that it would be anything other than a fishing app or something of the sort. Nothing really suggests that it would be a dating app or anything.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones