• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Interesting Articles.. post some interesting articles that other might enjoy.

This is pretty cool. Two months prior to the historic Apollo 11 mission that resulted in man walking on the moon, Apollo 10 astronauts heard weird music while orbiting the moon...the dark side of the moon, to be exact...where they were out of touch with earth!! A teaser clip is embedded in the story. (The Science Channel will broadcast the full episode tomorrow.)

Maybe Mulder was on to something all along! :D :D

Was it Pink Floyd? Apollo 10 astronauts heard mysterious 'music' on the dark side of the moon, newly uncovered tapes reveal

That sounds quite a bit like the sounds that the Cassini probe picked up from Saturn in 2003. (Scroll down the page for a sound clip.)

Upvote 0
I have read that.. rape in this situation is very far and few .. if any!

I really don't see the issue: making a mountain out of a molehill.
RestRooms:
if a male-Trans goes into a women's room.. No urinals; they will use a stall.
if a female-Trans goes into a male's room.. they cant use urinals; they will use a stall.
that is private enough... no one would know.

For Locker rooms.. to change clothes and/or washing...
YES.. they need to use single use rooms. because they don't look like everyone else in that room.
so that everyone else is not uncomfortable.

if this is a problem... then what is to stop a predator using a disguise to get in anyways?

Upvote 0
http://www.businessinsider.com/nasa-wants-to-use-lasers-to-get-to-mars-in-days-2016-2

very interesting...

so from what I gather.. the laser is at Earth .. maybe in orbit around Earth.
The laser pushes a craft with sails on it... accelerates it to 30% of light speed.. to Mars in 3 days.
that is crazy fast.....

so.. how does it slow down when it gets there?
No fuel onboard?
i guess it has to have some fuel for maneuvers. but not enough to stop from that speed.

with a manned trip... how will they get back?

do we plan to build another laser base on Mars?

Reactions: shalemail
Upvote 0
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/02/2...imed-to-be-victims-racist-attack-charged.html

this sucks..

and if there were no witness (other than blacks) and cameras...
how ugly and far would this lie go?
how many NON-black lives would it had ruin?

I read that one white male student had to leave school...
and was threaten by an NFL player (relative of one of the black girls)!
and politicians had made statements against this man.

I hope the real victims get some pay back at everyone!

how many times I have seen this.. non-black being harassed by loud mouth blacks.
for no reason!

Upvote 0
FWIW, this is not a forwarded email, this is from personal knowledge and information. ;)

I have a friend who works for the local police department and is attending the Naval Postgraduate School working toward his graduate degree in Security Studies.

For one of his classes he was required to write articles related to homeland security and use whatever resources were available to him to try to find 2500 people who might read the articles.

After reading them, I thought I might share them here. He writes pretty well and these are very quick reads.

It would help him if you could both take the time to read and, if you desire, to please share these articles with anyone else you think might appreciate them. You'd have his appreciation, and mine as well.

Throwaway Victims

Police Officers are Biased (And So are You)

so.. what is the current counts???

Upvote 0
Apparently, the boy didn't want a horse...but really, he could have expressed his opinion in a less dangerous manner. ;)

Florida Mom Accidentally Shot By 4-Year-Old Son

LOL Hahaha

"My right to protect my child with a gun trumps your fear of my gun."

How ironic
:p

But I am curious... she was driving a vehicle that was towing a horse trailer. so it must be a truck or SUV.
4 yr old kid.. in backseat.. in a child seat?

how he reach down to pick up a gun?
or was she dumb enough to put a loaded, Un-safety-ed, and cocked gun next to her kid in the chair???

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones