• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ip cam program help

corvairbob

Android Enthusiast
Jan 3, 2013
i have a bunch of ip cams most are foscam cameras but a few that are other brands. anyway i need to find a good free to try program that will let me find the cameras and get into then so i can change the ip address the user names the passwords and the ports. i do not need any apps for the phone as i use the tinycam app and that seems to be able to find all the cameras i have ever tried to use.

i had program one time but during a pc reset i lost that one but never needed it so i never tried to find it again, but now i would like to get that back and i can't find it or even remember the name of that program.

the foscam program will not work and i have the amcrest program that will not work and the security eye program and that will not work. so if some one knows of a program that is free to try so i know if it works i can buy it please pas that one on.

thanks.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones