• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Because milk is disgusting and tastes awful.

Tomato/Tomatoe
Potato/Potatoe

IMO there is nothing more satisfying than a tall glass of cold milk, real milk not the percentage crap !

I still eat a bowl of cereal in the mornings and try to make the milk last in the bowl to the end so I can drink it with the last of the Cheerios !

A glass of cold milk and Oreo's is a match made in Heaven ! ! !

for your fast food fetish :

bitches eh.jpg

Upvote 0
Milk was the staple beverage when I was growing up. We never drank store bought milk. It was purchased from private farms without any homogenization or pasteurization or fortification. It was a completely different product than that purchased in a store. To this day, I still shake the milk jug before pouring. :)

I've had raw milk like that, while it was still warm from the cow. Which I'm pretty sure is illegal to sell in the UK these days. I've also drank horse milk as well.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones