• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Is there a home launcher that let's you overlap widgets?

Hey folks! Sorry for resurrecting this old thread. But is there a modern alternative to the Nova Prime launcher and the rest of the above with the same feature (overlapping widgets)?

Nova Prime is so obsolete that even on old devices it ends up with severe and fatal bugs these days.

I have finally uninstalled Nova from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 as all of my apps and widgets had simply disappeared from everywhere in it for the second time after the device reset. I can't tolerate that anymore even though it was one of 8 apps I have actually paid for ever.

The developer is a bitch he has refused to help me multiple times. All he is saying is "sh*t happens maaaan. Try resetting the phone!"...

Looking for the modern alternative now.

Reactions: RENEESUSAN
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones