• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Is there an app for this? [Calendar function]

IHaveAnAndriod

Dec 10, 2013
I'm looking for an app that allows me to make calendar events, have a to do list, and have a note taking section. I know there are apps that are made my google to do this. I don't want those.

I'm looking for an all in one app that allows me to do all of this in one application. I would like it to have a sync option for google or an independent server.

There are lots of apps which will do these things separately. Personally I don't have a problem with using different apps for these things, and mainly use Business Calendar for calendar and tasks and Note Everything for notes (largely because it was the easiest to import notes from my Palm from without copying them to some unknown outfit's cloud).

But if you want all in one then Informant (formerly Pocket Informant) does calendar, tasks and notes in a single app. There are others (a search on "android PIM" brought up a few candidates), but I've never even tested those so can't suggest one.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones