• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Is there an app that is similar to like youtube music?

i have youtube premium which includes youtube music. it is $9.99 a month. i can download as many songs/albums i want to my library. you can then either use the cloud to listen to them or download them to any device. plus you get ad free viewing of any videos on youtube. for me it is worth it. been on it for years.

Reactions: Milo Williamson
Upvote 0
YouTube Music Player is a popular application that combines video and audio streams to make your search easier. It features thousands of artists and performances, as well as four different streaming quality options. HD and mobile streaming options are available. You can also select to stream videos in restricted mode, which will limit the number of songs that are explicit. However, this feature is not protected and relies on artists flagging content.

Reactions: Milo Williamson
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones