• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Is there Cricket coverage in Yellowstone?

ragnarkar

Jan 20, 2011
Southern California
According to the coverage maps, there seems to be service in Yellowstone National Park, just not LTE. But I don't quite trust the maps so I'm asking if anyone managed to get a signal, esp for data, in Yellowstone.

I'm considering taking a trip there this summer and will consider getting a Cricket sim and a month of service since my current carrier, T-mobile, has zero service there.

According to the coverage maps, there seems to be service in Yellowstone National Park, just not LTE. But I don't quite trust the maps so I'm asking if anyone managed to get a signal, esp for data, in Yellowstone.

I'm considering taking a trip there this summer and will consider getting a Cricket sim and a month of service since my current carrier, T-mobile, has zero service there.
Did you get Cricket signal there?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones