• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Just bought a new GPU \o/

IOWA

Mr. Logic Pants
Dec 2, 2009
Chicago
Welp, I was waiting for the new GPU announcements from AMD, and was kind of disappointed most of it is just rebadges of the current lineup. The top tier (the only new one) was a bit out of my budget.

However, prices did drop a bit on old models, and managed to pick up a Sapphire ghz edition 7970. =D

Welp, I was waiting for the new GPU announcements from AMD, and was kind of disappointed most of it is just rebadges of the current lineup. The top tier (the only new one) was a bit out of my budget.

However, prices did drop a bit on old models, and managed to pick up a Sapphire ghz edition 7970. =D

I have been looking for a new GPU, so maybe with the price drop I can finally pick one up.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones