• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root KKE 2.0 Build.prop(Updated 2/17/14)[IMPROVED/OPTIMIZED]

pyro_guy0001

Android Enthusiast
May 16, 2013
Texas
This build.prop is improved and edited for KKE ROM 2.0 ONLY.

Thanks to Slayer72 for helping me with making the flash zip for TWRP AND CWM

NOTICED: I no longer support the Galaxy Rush no more, I upgraded to Moto G. I may have beta testers for this if I can find good scripts.
This may be in the next KKE updated as I'm credited :).
Thank you all for flashing my hard work, pm me for questions and so on.

WARNING:

Do not flash this on other ROMS, it may result in system failure, And I suggest you to use latest AniKernel.
So therefor I'm not responsible for soft or hard bricking your Rush.

I am having SuperSu crash on me when I boot up. Ive rebooted twice with the same result. I'll go back and factory reset and try installing this again to see what happens.

*Update*
I factory reset, problem remains. So I did a fresh install of KKE 2.0, rebooted and let it load up to the lock screen, then factory reset, let it load once more to the lock screen to remove any bugs, reboot into TWIP, installed build prop zip, erase dev cache like it says to do, reboot, then it says SuperSU has stopped.

Upvote 0
I am having SuperSu crash on me when I boot up. Ive rebooted twice with the same result. I'll go back and factory reset and try installing this again to see what happens.

*Update*
I factory reset, problem remains. So I did a fresh install of KKE 2.0, rebooted and let it load up to the lock screen, then factory reset, let it load once more to the lock screen to remove any bugs, reboot into TWIP, installed build prop zip, erase dev cache like it says to do, reboot, then it says SuperSU has stopped.

Try what u stated without the factory reset...

Upvote 0
It flashes great for me, its just that it always gets stuck at optimizing apps. Does anyone have a solution to this, like how to find out which app is causing the problem or somthing? Thanks in advance!

That didn't happen to me and others. Try flashing super su. Since KKE 2.0 has a corrupted super user app u can't update via play. Zip and flash it and the corruption will be solved. Files was misedited I believed

Reactions: blaqueknight
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones