• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Kyocera Hydro Air

AlruneMara

Lurker
Nov 3, 2015
Hello everyone! There isn't a discussion that I could find for the Air, so I will post here in hopes of getting some help.

I am working on my boss' phone and he is wanting the dashboard to show up rather than the camera or the dialer when he swipes the device. He is also wanting to directly dial to certain people on his favorites list and not have to select the number to dial.

This phone is not rooted and isn't going to be. Any help on this would be awesome. Thanks so much!

~Mara

Hello everyone! There isn't a discussion that I could find for the Air, so I will post here in hopes of getting some help.

I am working on my boss' phone and he is wanting the dashboard to show up rather than the camera or the dialer when he swipes the device. He is also wanting to directly dial to certain people on his favorites list and not have to select the number to dial.

This phone is not rooted and isn't going to be. Any help on this would be awesome. Thanks so much!

~Mara

There is a widget on the phone called "direct dial". Each time you add the widget to the screen it will give you the option to choose a contact. It's fast, and easy. (I have zero computer skills. So you'll have to excuse me if I misinterpreted your question)

Peace

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones