• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help LG G2X Overheating

So a while back I flashed my G2X to CM7.2 and then flashed the Kernel to the faux kernel. The first few days went great and I had no problems and everything was running great, now since I have been at college instead of at home I've been having a lot of weird problems. First it will lag terribly when connected to any wifi network, I reflashed the kernel after that was happening and it seemed to make it stop, now my problem is that whenever I have it plugged in and charging, it will charge to 100% then overheat and shut off. Also it will occasionally overheat if I leave wifi turned on and then lock the screen and put it in my pocket. Hopefully someone out there can help me with this! Thanks in advance!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones