• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

LG K20 plus

dfuse06

Android Enthusiast
Apr 9, 2015
Working on device tree for the k20 plus.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-09-28-20-43-53.png
    Screenshot_2017-09-28-20-43-53.png
    123.1 KB · Views: 436
Reactions: viperdink
So can all firmwares be rooted or just the phones with the earliest firmware ?
I see it goes straight to fastboot and has firmware rollback preventing loading the kdz on xda posted.
The twrp messi compiled says it flashes but just reboots stock recovery and boots to factory reset.
Which verify opt file are you using ? I down loaded the last one on the list in the list provided.

Upvote 0
So can all firmwares be rooted or just the phones with the earliest firmware ?
I see it goes straight to fastboot and has firmware rollback preventing loading the kdz on xda posted.
The twrp messi compiled says it flashes but just reboots stock recovery and boots to factory reset.
Which verify opt file are you using ? I down loaded the last one on the list in the list provided.

Welcome to the K20 Plus. Glad to see someone I know. DM me with questions and I will help you where I can. To the question you asked, I've been able to keep root with each MetroPCS update. The boot method and accessing custom recovery are a bit different but all still works.

Reactions: viperdink
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones