• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

LG Marquee stuck on LG Logo and all mode not work

please help me all my friend,my marquee its brick..only stuck on LG logo..i have try to flash or some up date firmware but the sw/download mode not work..i try to recovery mode it'sn not work to..still on LG Logo...and i very shock when phone is off i plug to charging..its on and not charging but still LG logo...ooh God please help me..hope some friend cant tell me how to fix it...

my name is lihin from indonesia so sorry if my english its bad..

You may want to try pulling the battery and leave it out for several minutes. Then put the battery back in and try to get into your recovery.

Do you know how to use ADB or fastboot? I would try to get ADB to read the phone. I have a bad feeling you won't be able to access it though. If it's stuck in a bootloop and you're unable to access it with ADB then you're pretty much done.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Hopefully someone knows of a way around this.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones