• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Lg optimus 3d root/update

rool

Lurker
Sep 25, 2013
Hey guys, I'm new here just because of some problems I have.

First I tried to update my lg optimus 3d android version from 2.2.2 to 2.3.X, but my phone itselves says that he has te latest android version. Also by pc didn't work because he said that I first must be connected with internet (browser and everything just works...)

Now I try to root my phone so I can easily update. But when I try to root my phone with superoneclick/megatron it stucks by ''waiting for device'' (I have a picture but can't show it because I'm new)

Maybe this is all because of the drivers of something, but I'm new so I don't really know what I'm doing wrong... I have installed the drivers from the lg site (for lg optimus 3d) en then downloaded on my pc. But when I downloaded it, there was no icon or something which proofs that I have downloaded it.....

I hope I've explained it on a good way... I'm not from brittain/america so my english could be wrong sometimes (I'm sorry for that)

Roel

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones