• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Link2SD error- "mount: Operation not supported on transparent endpoint"

Hi, So I just rooted my Concord II, and installed Link2SD. I partitioned my SD card with MiniTool, and made a Fat32 and a ext2, both primary. But when after opening Link2SD and giving it root access, It gives me a popup saying select the file system of your SD card's second partition, and I select ext2 and press ok. But then a mount script error popup comes up saying mount script could not be created. the error is "mount: Operation not supported on transparent endpoint". How can I fix this? Thanks in advance for any help. P.S. I think It might be a problem with /system not being mounted as R/W, is there a way to fix that?

The first popup is: dropbox.com/s/cp7kvaj29xec1b3/Screenshot_2015-03-08-17-12-18.png?dl=0
The second popup/error is: dropbox.com/s/018cyjrs3404hec/Screenshot_2015-03-08-17-12-23.png?dl=0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones