• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root List Of All Fusion 2 ROMs + Basebands (4 New ROMs)

Gapps are the Google Apps, like the Play Store, Calender, Gmail, etc.
The Link for all Gapps is Goo.im Downloads - Browsing gapps just select the Cyanogenmod version you are using; 10, 10.1 etc.

I am happy to hear that you backed up your 3G, some forget that step. The 3G is for your data connection, if you do not restore it, you will get only 2G speeds when using data. I would recommend you restore it.

I too found myself shocked that the stock ROM was so lacking, and laggy. Any of the custom ROMs for this phone are far better than the stock ROM that this phone was shipped with.

Hope this answered all your questions, if not feel free to ask more.

:D

Upvote 0
awesome list dude good job

but is anybody else having issues with JB and calling

the phone would randomly hang up on you and the screen shuts off slow while the call is happing and its upsetting cause i really love the way the device looks with JELLYBEAN... are there any patches for it cause ive done the baseband (evidently because of calling) and i wouldn't think that the 3G patch would have anything to do with it outside of data,

anybody else with me? :S

Upvote 0
I certainly do! You're lucky though, it was in my Recycle Bin :)

Here's the links on my Dropbox, they'll remain there for everybody to use:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/464376/phone/fusion2/SlimBeam4.2.2-U8665.zip
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/464376/phone/fusion2/Slim_Gapps.4.2.2.build.8.zip
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/464376/phone/fusion2/ics baseband.zip

If the links don't work, check back in a half hour, they're still uploading.
awesome man thanks and good to c people still using drop box cant live w/out it:D

on a side note did you unzip the rom or do i still have to unzip it?

Upvote 0
I never had issues using Slim Bean 4.1.2(not the newer one), which is JB 4.1.2. That is the ROM I recommend to everyone.

If you install that one, make sure to unzip the first file, because the gapps.zip and the rom.zip are both zipped in a single file.
yea tryed flashing it and it gave me a error status 7 which has something to do with the updater-script but could never find the issue with the multiple getprops thingy:hmmmm: lol
any ideas, sorry im such a pain about this:D

its weird cause this is the only device ive seen run JB more stable than GB and ICS put together lol

nvm i just got it i forgot to wipe/format system oops... it took it like a boss, thnx lol

Upvote 0
Thanks for the CM11.

This has a slight problem with magicjack app. The app keeps saying 'please wait'. Reverted back to slimbean 4.2.2 and does not have this issue.

Can this be fixed?

For one, you only need to post it once. Second, I need to update the bugs to include Bluetooth issues. Third, I'm not sure why that would happen. Let me test the app on my phone.

EDIT: magic jack works just fine for me.

Upvote 0
hi MR.plusjon when is miui v5 coming for u8665 its the best which that can run on u8665 with hd graphics ... i have tryed to port miui v5 for htc decire c to u8665..but failed im not a Programmer of Android im a 16 year old teen and interseted in android kindly plz help me.. plz and make a miui v5 rom for u8665 i shall be very thankfull to u for ths favour..thankhttp://androidforums.com/fusion-2-a...t-all-fusion-2-roms-basebands-4-new-roms.html

Upvote 0
i apologize in advance for sounding like such a nub but here it is in a nutshell...

i have the HUAWEI-U8665 model listed under my android settings. i have 2.3.6 for the android version. my cell provider is at&t.. what i am trying to figure out after much searching is if this is where i can actually upgrade my android operating system and or root my phone, provided it won't affect my contract with at&t as far as the monthly phone bill goes. i see quite a list of recent android versions and i am having a hard time believing it's this easy to upgrade my android version.. i just want to be able to install Hangouts Dialer which requires 4.0.3 minimum... is their a chance someone could recommend something similar to 4.4.2 like i have on my nextbook 7 tablet .... i downloaded the lesser version ... the 3 .zip files from N3rd's repost of natenkiki2004's dropbox.... is this the best version as far as stability and smoothness of the newer roms? could someone let me know if i'm in the right ball park and if so what do i do with these 3 files? anything in particular? can i really run the latest version avaialble here on my phone and it will be smooth and stable? which one is that? thanks again so much for any feedback and or help.

added: i am reading through the help file thoroughly and will complete those 4 steps before using recommendations... is their anything extra i should add to the first 4 steps?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
i am so poor and this is already a trash phone with a 3.5" screen, is their a way i can buy the titanium key in order to complete the backup step... for less than the 5.99 that will literally bounce my prepaid visa account...xD i have $1.78 though... or can someone tell me do i have to have it in order to backup everything correctly.... to be honest i already saved my contacts to multiple cloud storage places and all i really care about is them and having the ability to put back the orginal ROM like it was when i first got my phone. Don't care about the appz, files, data.... can someone help out a bit im stuck on this step...

3. You should make a backup of your current ROM. Guide HERE.

and any chance someone could tell me that the 4.4.2 kit kat custom ROM is solid and smooth... i realize its likely stripped down but does it run as good or better than the original manufactures ROM? if not than plz if anyone would suggest the best one...

EDIT ADDED: i thought about deleting these threads as all the info i asked is answered in corresponding threads. but i will just leave it here and let admins decide on whether to remove or not...still reading but ill update this post with one more status update once i choose a ROM and test it thoroughly

Last edited:
Upvote 0
i am so poor and this is already a trash phone with a 3.5" screen, is their a way i can buy the titanium key in order to complete the backup step... for less than the 5.99 that will literally bounce my prepaid visa account...xD i have $1.78 though... or can someone tell me do i have to have it in order to backup everything correctly.... to be honest i already saved my contacts to multiple cloud storage places and all i really care about is them and having the ability to put back the orginal ROM like it was when i first got my phone. Don't care about the appz, files, data.... can someone help out a bit im stuck on this step...

3. You should make a backup of your current ROM. Guide HERE.

and any chance someone could tell me that the 4.4.2 kit kat custom ROM is solid and smooth... i realize its likely stripped down but does it run as good or better than the original manufactures ROM? if not than plz if anyone would suggest the best one...

EDIT ADDED: i thought about deleting these threads as all the info i asked is answered in corresponding threads. but i will just leave it here and let admins decide on whether to remove or not...still reading but ill update this post with one more status update once i choose a ROM and test it thoroughly
Apk is on 1 mobile market! download it then get it through 1 mobile. just download 1 kobile market through the browser

Upvote 0
btw, the rom was hacking our wifu, got a new fusion 2... its broken, need to use sideload. can do! also, the cm11 rom says it was ported by ZeRoseDev... if it says that again, im wiping it and installing cm 10.1, btw, NEVER CHANGE NAMES IN CWM. i changed my backup names, and they wouldnt restore anymore... also stay away from the stockplus rom!*

*cwm has a frigging seizure, nd reboots itself. thanks, im offcialy without firmware... i can fix it though.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones