• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Listview Images are getting Cut of at Borders

Listview Images are getting Cut of at Borders in only OnePlus all Devices

• This Might be issue with Library?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • This might issue with OnePlue Devices?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hi Team,
I am Android App Developer, I facing an Issue only in One Plus Devices.
Issue: In Listview I have placed an ImageView in it, we are using Library (WrapContentDraweeView) to fetch the Image url and displaying on the Screen. While showing the Images on the Screen Images are cut of for 1 DP (Top, Bottom, Right, Left) on all the sides. Tried to replicate the issue in Other devices, but we can't able to reproduce this issue in other Devices.

I am attaching OnePlus Screenshot and Other mobile Screenshot, Please check the marked area.

May I know the reason why it is happening.

Attachments

• OnePlus.jpeg
    OnePlus.jpeg
    218.6 KB · Views: 222
  • Other.png
    Other.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 243
Try posting in the App Development forum, that's where users with development experience might be able to assist. I'm not a dev myself of course, so can't help you.

Maybe a mod could move this thread to the appropriate development forum?

Hi Mikedt,

Thanks for the reply, This forum is developers forum right? If not can you please assist with any url. I have searched in google for developers forum, it is redirecting this page it self.

Upvote 0
This one. Which is specifically for app development discussions.
https://androidforums.com/forums/android-development.28/

Although if this is a Oneplus specific problem, any devs might only be able to assist if they have a Oneplus phone themselves, to recreate the problem and try to work a solution. Just a guess of course, as I'm not a dev myself.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones